Type:Sail Boat - Cruiser-Racer
Builder:Dehler Yachts - Germany
With the Dehler 30 one design, Dehler is stepping into the future as the brand of Germany's largest production yard. The Dehler name has always stood for pioneering performance cruisers and high-performance regatta boats and enjoys an excellent reputation worldwide. Now it's time for a new dimension.
From the very first glance, it becomes clear that the Dehler 30 one design is set on a new, uncompromising course. With just a few clicks you can switch from cruising mode to race mode - out of the comfort zone into the adventure. She offers a maximum of performance with the simplest handling, all with basic liveaboard comfort. A perfectly thought-out package in 30 feet, the boat will set new standards in her class.
Standard Exterior Highlights
- Whether sailing double handed or with a small crew, the high-performance, offshore one design is optimised for it. With the help of the 200-litre ballast tanks, stability and the best possibe trim is guaranteed.
- Vacuum-infused using high-quality composites, the boat has extreme structural strength to prove itself on offshore regattas.
- The removable bowsprit allows easy port manoeuvres and relaxed holidays.
- An easy-to-trim, deck-stepped carbon mast provides a low centre of gravity and preserves a watertight coachroof.
- Outrigger to better control the gennaker and increase speed.
- Twin rudder for maximum control on all points of sail.
- Dehler Stealth Drive: a retractable drivetrain, controlled by a lever in the cockpit. Folds away behind a hermetic seal inside the hull when not in use.
- Antislip cockpit lining with insulating properties helps stop you cooling down on long seated passages.
- Sliding dodger with 3D window for perfect all-round view from the companionway.
- Smart storage on the pushpit for security and comms equipment.
- Keel fin made of extruded aluminium for high bending strength and low weight.
- Streamlined 900kg lead keel bulb guarantees enormous speed potential and a high righting moment.
- GRP hull, built in vacuum infusion with PVC sandwich core and isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Light Grey, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
- High-rigid GRP bottom structure with Dehler carbon cage"
- Waterline gelcoat, colour: Dehler Red
- T-keel in sea-water resistant aluminium, fin with lead bulb, draft: 2.20 m
- GRP twin-rudder with selfaligning bearings
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck, built in vacuum infusion with PVC sandwich core and isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Light Grey, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
- Tiller steering system on deck with connecting rod and Spinlock tiller
- extension - Stern locker on stb, central GRP footrest at cockpit bottom, adjustable aluminium footrest for helmsman
- Pulpit and pushpit, lightweight, black frosted - Instrument rack at transom with bathing ladder
- Railing, height: 600 mm, incl. lightweight black frosted stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof, retractable mooring cleat
- 2 HARKEN 40.2 STP manual halyard winches
- 2 HARKEN 40.2 STP manual secondary winches
- Life raft storage in aft cockpit ps with cover
- Composite bowsprit with bobstay and padeye for tacklines, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Light Grey, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
- "3D" genoa barberhauler for jib, adjustable from cockpit
- Mainsheet with purchase system 1:4 / 1:16 transmitted on GRP base withswifel arm at cockpit bottom. Mainsheet traveller at side deck level in aft cockpit
- 1 Lewmar sz. 40 deck hatch on coachroof fwd of mast - flush, openable hatch for life raft box and aft cockpit locker, 1 Lewmar Mitre Sz. 0 portlight each side in cockpit
- Coach roof windows, both sides, acrylic dark-grey satinated, Doger sliding hatch with 3D window, halyard bags stb/ps
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, carbon, 1 set of spreaders, deck stepped incl. rod rigging, aluminium boom,1 main halyard 1:2, 1 jib halyard „9/10“, 2 reefs, 2 manual dyneema backstay in cockpit, manual vang, outhaul, cunningham
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Illuminated compass at companionway
- Navigation lights LED: red/green in pulpit, steaming light at mast, stern light
Standard Interior Highlights
- Two comfortable aft berths and a large double berth in the forepeak, which can also be used to store sails.
- Engine compartment accessible from both aft berths for engine maintenance and checking the seawater intake. Also offers ample storage space for personal items.
- Hull trim made of fashionable, technical mesh fabric, for a cosy but sporty ambiance.
- Saloon benches made of waterproof moulded wood, which fold up to offer storage space during the race, or make comfortable seats when padded with the mesh lining from the forepeak.
- Collision bulkhead with watertight inspection hatch for extra safety at sea.
- For the first time, Dehler uses lithium-ion batteries which offer low weight, rapid charging and positional stability.
- Lightweight freshwater tank made of flexible material with a manual foot pump.
- Versatile galley with ample storage space for food and utensils as well as a highly efficient gas cooker with electric ignition as standard.
- Antislip flooring in the saloon.
- Private toilet cubicle – a hinged fabric screen separates the heads from the saloon.
- Generous volumes due to the weight-saving open bulkhead structure.
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Bow: Double berth, foldable with cushion and stowage, with lightweight fabric hull coverings, "bow chrashbox", bulkhead
- B1: Saloon with stowage in seats, could moulded light plywood bench, foldable, mast support stainless steel
- C1: Pantry block on stb with washing basin, tap, 1 flame gas stove and integrated cuttingboard. Wet space with manual toilet and stowage on ps. Aft berth with stowage, both sides, with lightweight fabric hull coverings.
- Interior structure in GRP moulded, gelcoat, colour: Blanc Pur
- D30 od companionway with functional stairs and engine box
- Saloon table, folding with frosted black aluminium handrail
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Interior floor covering with antislip surface, saloon bench and handrails in wood (Oak)
UPHOLSTERY, CARPETS &
- Mattrasses for all berths (th. 80mm)
- Upholstery bow cabin - Baltic
- 12 V electric system with main panel, 12 V USB socket
- Battery set - capacity: Starter and service battery: Li-Io 1 x 90 Ah
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 bottle
- Waterballast, appr. 200 l each side with electric transfer pump (appr. 100 l/min) and valves, overboard discharge
- Manual and electrical bilge pump with control panel
- Blackwater system (appr. 35 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head Freshwater system with manual pump
- Freshwater tank, flexible, appr. 40 l
Length at water line:8.97m
Hull material:GRP - sandwich
Energy and propulsion
Engine power:9,9HP (hp)
Fuel tank size:25 l
Shore connection power:Yes
Dehler 30 od 'Stealth Drive' retracting concept, operated from cockpit, 3 blade fixed propeller, 12 V - 70 A Alternator - Fuel tank, transparent.
CE Certification:Category A - Ocean
Designer:Judel / Vrolijk & Co